News, Information & Resources
Useful resources, links, news, and information will be posted here. Check back often for updates as we continue to build a library of resources for our clients!
Local Life & Area Information:
Take a look to see why we love living, working and playing in Virginia!
- Virginia is for Lovers (VA Tourism Corp)
- Virginia National Parks
- Virginia State Parks
- Greater Fredericksburg Tourism Partnership (Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and Stafford)
- Welcome To Fredericksburg (Fredericksburg Economic Development & Tourism)
- Tour Stafford, Virginia (Stafford County Tourism and Economic Development)
- Stafford County Parks and Recreation
- Spotsylvania Tourism & Visitor Center
- Prince William County Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Prince William County Office of Tourism
- Home Ownership & Maintenance Resources
- FreddieMac Home Maintenance Checklist
- EPA Information about Radon
- EPA Citizen’s Guide to Radon
- EPA Information about Lead and Lead Based Paint
- EPA Guide: Protect Your Family from Lead In Your Home
- EPA Information about Septic Systems
- EPA Guide to Water Testing (public and private well)
- Virginia Sex Offender Registry
- Virginia Department of Education School Quality Profiles (scores, student achievement, college & career readiness, graduation rates, school safety, teacher quality and other data including Report Cards on school, district and state level)
- Stafford County Utility Providers
As the pandemic continues, we want you to know that we continue to follow the CDC, state and local COVID mandates and protocols to keep you, ourselves, and the other parties to the transaction as safe as possible. Please let us know if you are experiencing fever, chills, coughing, sneezing or any other symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 so we can reschedule any home tours (buyers) or temporarily pause showings (sellers).
For our buyers – this means wearing a mask if requested and following any showing instructions inside the homes we visit.
For our sellers – in addition to following any guidance or mandates, we will implement any safety protocols you wish to help you feel safe while buyers are touring your home. This can include requesting all parties wear a mask and shoe covers (or remove shoes) and limit touching of surfaces.
Real estate is still considered an essential business in Virginia. By taking precautions to ensure everyone’s safety, we will be able to continue to help you with your home buying or home selling needs.
Disclaimer: the links and resources provided are for your convenience – NextHome Mission neither endorses, nor is responsible for content, privacy policies, or other information provided on these websites. Clicking on the links will open a new browser window – please set your browser to allow popups for this purpose. To return to the NextHome Mission Resources page, simply click on the “X” to close the new browser window or click on the Resources tab.